Friday, October 29, 2010

Past Project Friday

Every Friday I will be posting some sort of crafty project that I have completed in the past.  It could be anything from baking, to sewing, needlecrafts, art, decorating, etc.


Owl and Spider Embroidery



I pretty much had to feature a past Halloween project today, right? 




Fall Quilt


This was one of the very first quilts I made about 5 years ago, so please don't look too closely at the seams, quilting, embroidery, photo quality, etc.

Pumpkin Embroidery

At first I thought it was kind of silly to spend all of this time on a quilt that would only be out for one month a year....

Squirrel Embroidery

.....but now it's apparent its short lived appearance on our couch makes it all the more special.


Bat Embroidery


Even my husband always makes a comment that "Oh, I know it's that time of year again when the Halloween quilt comes out of storage".

Bird Embroidery


This year it has become even more special since Phoebe loves pointing out all of the kitties and pumpkins in all of the different squares.


Pumpkin Embroidery

Wondering about the abundance of cat hair in the photos?

_DSC0260


Here's the culprit.




3 comments:

  1. How very cute! I especially love the little owl! Halloween decorations are the best. They welcome in fall in such a fun way. I think I have almost more Halloween decorations then Christmas decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is so cute and fun. I love hearing that Phoebe points everything out on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This darling! So is your lovely blog. Glad I dropped by.

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete